Data Analyst/SAP Finance
|Title:||Data Analyst/SAP Finance|
DescriptionAffinity is seeking a Data Analyst/SAP Finance for a 2 year engagement in Milwaukee, WI. This position requires in-depth knowledge of data governance, Finance, manufacturing processes, delivery, and material management as it relates to data interfaces
- The ability to leverage and manage cross-functional resources (internal and external) to meet goals
- The ability to effectively collaborate within own department and across broad parts of the organization and influence others with little or no formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and a general knowledge of SAP data governance principles
- An understanding of and the ability to apply and coach the principles of operational excellence, development of problem statements and action plans, as well as value stream mapping, project planning and systematic problem solving
- An understanding of collaborative systems development, processes and tools to support business effectiveness
- Conflict management and relationship management skills
- Personal integrity and excellent interaction skills are critical
- A strong technical background is required along with excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- A high customer service orientation and have the proven ability to make sound, independent decisions on complex matters for specified programs
- Highly developed interpersonal skills in order to build strong positive business relationships
This position will support the Record to Report – Finance process group
This position is responsible for gathering information requirements and defining standards and rules to ensure master data is compliant with defined information, policies and quality requirements within their assigned domain (Specify process area here). This position is responsible for the maintaining, monitoring and governance of plant and enterprise level master data. It is also responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Master Data Governance documentation contained.
This position coordinates all changes to their assigned domains through active leadership of the running change and change implementation processes. It provides master data SME (Subject Matter Expert) input to various project teams as it relates to master data management and governance. It is also responsible for interacting heavily with business and technical subject matter experts and providing input to project teams (business and technical).
This position is responsible for identifying and executing robust and continuous improvements opportunities within the enterprise data management processes in the applicable systems. It will monitor defined interfaces and assist in the resolution of IDOC and COGI errors. This position will follow applicable escalation help chains to enable success and lead the business readiness and execution of defined interfaces (i.e. CIF) ensure resource alignment, communicate status, escalate issues, and continuous process improvement.
This position develops project plans, manages resources, and overall project management.
50-75% travel during implementation to various facilities.
This position requires a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A Masters degree is preferred. If the candidate does not meet the degree requirement a combination of relevant education and experience should total the equivalent of 15 years.
A minimum of seven (7) years of combined experience.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications