|Title:||Sr. Project Manager- Agile -Banking|
Location: San Diego
Project Term:1 year
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the management of large projects. The Senior project manager will establish a framework for delivery of Agile best practices while transitioning from practicing Waterfall to Agile methodology. Will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects ensuring consistency with project charter, commitments and goals.
* Agile Scrum Master with Hands-on experience with waterfall and iterative methodologies
* Lead and drive project team to successful planning and implementation of project completion (on time, on budget, full scope).
* Develop and maintain productive working relationships with business partners and systems community.
* Work with business to validate requirement definitions, Based on evaluation of business plans/opportunities analysis; recommend projects.
* Assess alternatives for economic feasibility, budget impact and delivery risk.
* Manage and guide the design, development, testing and implementation activities for the entire project using structured methods/techniques.
* Develop, integrate and coordinate the project budget, scope of work, project schedule and project team.
* Negotiate with resource teams on availability, commitments, dates, and deliverables.
- A minimum 10 years experience in project management.
- Experience with financial industry development projects .
- Expertise level use of Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience in risk management, release and change management
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Planning and organizing
* Communication skills
* Conflict management
Because of our clear focus on delivering effective solutions and measurable business benefits, we have become a trusted partner to more and more clients in these challenging economic times. The value we deliver to our customers depends on the talents, integrity, and hard work of our employees. Our corporate culture reflects this understanding. We are committed to promoting a team and employee-oriented atmosphere.
*Competitive salary and benefits
*A culture of collaboration
*Contemporary and emerging technologies
*The opportunity for high-impact work
*Collaborative performance reviews and career planning
*Personalized training and career development
*Opportunities for advancement
Affinity, Inc. is an IT Consulting Firm providing services and solutions to help our clients maximize performance and efficiency. We are headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with a national presence.