Project Leader I
|Title:||Project Leader I|
DescriptionProject Leader I
(Jr. PM/Project Coordinator) Role will consist of the following activities:
- Consultant will work with other Program and Project Managers/Leaders
- Consultant will be a full-time member of the CIS Technical Services Program Team and will be responsible for:
- Program and Project plan coordination and management.
- Facilitate and guide business leaders along a project plan
- Conduct Project Plan reviews with Project Team
- Utilize GE tools to effectively guide project team to goal.
- Maintain project documentation in accordance with GE guidelines.
- May guide/coordinate and manage more than one project/program.
- Consultant skills will consist of the following:
- Project Coordination experience (up to 5 years)
- Project Management experience (up to 5 years)
- Experience managing and coordinating a Project Plan
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with tools such as MS Project, MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience overseeing projects in the Technical Services space – (hosting, infrastructure, QA, and testing)
- Prior experience in a GE environment is a plus
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications