|Title:||Embedded Software Engineer (Firmware)|
Affinity is an IT services and solutions provider, helping Fortune 500 and growth companies maximize performance and efficiency. Our disciplined approach to understanding the unique challenges and goals of each client helps us deliver the right answer, not just an answer. Our technology strategy and implementation expertise and deep understanding of business operations have saved our clients millions of dollars.
We are seeing experienced Embedded Software and Firmware Engineers to work with our client in Cleveland, Ohio. The position
requires working in a team environment, interfacing with hardware engineering, embedded software engineering, and PMO as necessary.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in real-time embedded software programming in C/C++/ARM assembly language and debugging with emulator, preferably experience with Wind River Workbench and VxWorks real-time operating system.
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming techniques.
One or more of the following skills are desired:
- Experience in developing and debugging embedded software for multicore processors or knowledge of ARM processor architecture.
- Experience in writing unit tests, preferably with CPPUnit.
- Experience writing device drivers, preferable for Wind River VxWorks.
- Experience in agile development methodology.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of embedded real-time software engineering (requirements analysis, design, testing), data structures, algorithms, and C/C++ language.
Because of our clear focus on delivering effective solutions and measurable business benefits, we have become a trusted partner to more and more clients in these challenging economic times. The value we deliver to our customers depends on the talents, integrity, and hard work of our employees. Our corporate culture reflects this understanding. We are committed to promoting a team and employee-oriented atmosphere.
What we offer:
•Competitive salary and benefits
•A culture of collaboration
•Contemporary and emerging technologies
•The opportunity for high-impact work
•Collaborative performance reviews and career planning
•Personalized training and career development
•Opportunities for advancement